- Registration for Admission starts as on 1st February every year.
- Registration and Admission forms along with the prospectus are available at the School Office.
- The minimum age for admission to L.K.G. class is 3 years and U.K.G. class is 4 years on 1st April of the year of admission.
- The issue of the Registration form does not guarantee admission. Students seeking admission to classes other than L.K.G & U.K.G will have to bring the following documents.
- School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended
- Detailed marks sheet of the examination passed
- Conduct Certificate.
- They will also have to appear for an Entrance Test. Eligibility for admission will depend on the performance of the child in the Entrance Test.
- Students seeking admission to L.K.G & U.K.G must bring the original Municipal Birth Certificate or an Affidavit attested by a Class I Magistrate.
- If a child is found fit for admission, parents/guardians must deposit the prescribed dues and other funds before the notified date.
- The Parents/guardians must fill Indemnity bond at the time of admission of their ward.
- If Parent/ Guardian decides not to send his ward to the school after the fees have been
deposited, the amount paid will not be refunded in any case.
- In all matters related to the admission, the decision of the Principal is final.